Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Stuarts

I want to make a special post to thank one particular family - the Stuarts. They have gone above and beyond any expectations I ever had in helping me with Katie. Katie has probably spent more time with them than with me! It all began with the Relay for Life event which they invited Katie to attend with them at the start of summer. Katie and their two girls got along so well and have been practically inseparable ever since. Katie has been out of town with them three times including their summer vacation to the beach.

Thanks to this family - Katha, John, Livi, and Abby - for being available at a moments notice. Because of them, Katie has had a wonderful summer, in spite of everything going on with her dad. And because of them I have been able to spend so much needed time with Tom. We have made friends for life and will always remember this bittersweet summer.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out with Katie.

1 comment:

wiizii said...

The Stuarts are awesome!! I'm sure the kids have had a blast. Childhood friendships make for good memories and it sounds like Katie has got some really good BFF's.
Goodnight!
Love ya,
Elise