Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Down day

Tom is feeling kind of down today. He woke in the middle of the night and half of his body was numb and stiff. He had trouble walking to the bathroom - I helped him because he almost fell. It subsided within 15 minutes - he's fine. His short-term disability checks haven't arrived in three weeks (red tape, hoops, forms). He reeeeally wants to return to work, which will happen at the end of August as long as everything goes accordingly. We discovered this morning that our pets have fleas. Katie is bored. Not a happy day here at the Carter house...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like summer is over for Katie maybe she needs to paint her room. Pretend she is on one of those makeover shows. I am not in town. Maybe she can help me move into my new classroom. A trailer. Sorry about the. Numbness I do wonder about that. I will call when I get back. Of. Bug

Richard said...

Hey there, cheer up folks!
This is summer, the lazy crazy days of summer. The sky is blue, the grass is green, the birds are chirping and all over the place, the honeybees are making honey . . .

See if you can enjoy yourselves as a family with a special mission . . .
Tom's picture surely looks better than he did just a little over a year ago. Who knows what he will look like next year. Such a chameleon . . . keep on pushin!

Richard and Norma