Monday, December 29, 2008

Back home

Tom wasn't discharged from the hospital yesterday because of a sudden spike in his blood pressure. It was enough to concern the nurse, who decided he should stay for 24 more hours. He was discharged today though. He's very glad to be home. He was so depressed in the hospital and the absence of wifi only made it worse. He really wanted to do some work while he was there but he couldn't access the internet.

He seems a little groggy - I can tell that his memory isn't fully functioning yet. He can't walk unassisted. I'm going to have to rely on family to help us out after I return to work next week.

That's it for now...

3 comments:

wiizii said...

How wonderful to be home. No WIFI at the hospital??? OMG...I would have been miserable myself. It's good that Tom is home and you all can spend some family time together now. I think it's just nice to be home, period. Tom, you better not do too much work! Take it easy!! Hang in there. Love, hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

hey tom. just back from missouri.
glad yo are home. rest and I pray you are back at it soon. i love you. buggie

Anonymous said...

omg tom, i finally left a comment. i have been trying to do this forever. i guess somewhere in my old brain, something techie clicked. love, buggie